Common AC Installation Mistakes And Their Solutions
Summers are arriving, and it’s that time of the year when there is a huge demand for air conditioning installation in Mesa, Az, as well as services. There is no way to survive the sweltering summers of Mesa without a proper air conditioning unit.
Due to hurry or insufficient knowledge, people often end up making mistakes while installing an AC. These minor mistakes can cause huge problems in the long term. Thus, it is important to make sure you are contacting professional air conditioning installations in Mesa, AZ. They can guide as well as install the right AC unit for your safety and comfort.
7 most common mistakes while installing AC and how to avoid them
- Oversized/Undersized AC unit: A wrongly sized AC can perhaps cause energy disbalance, spiking up your bills. Go for an AC unit that is the right size for your home. Otherwise, you can also use a BTU calculator to know how many BTU your home requires. Then, look out for those AC units which produce the same amount of BTU.
- Wrongly positioned thermostat: It is essential to position the thermostat strategically. Otherwise, temperature inconsistency can occur, leading to poor functioning of the AC. Please keep it away from sunlight, windows, and doors and try to place them in halls and corridors.
- Wrongly positioned AC: Just like the thermostat, the AC unit also needs to be placed in the correct place. Otherwise, there can be similar consequences of functionality issues. Try to place it in a shaded area, away from direct sunlight and plenty of clear space around it.
- Poor insulation: A liquid gas component called refrigerant is responsible for running an AC. It travels from the condenser to AC’s interior through a line called the refrigerant line. As the line is exposed to other elements, improper insulation may lead to undue strain on AC.
- Incorrect positioning of vents: In the case of a central air conditioning system, you’ll need to install vents too, which are crucial to be placed correctly. For example, the best place to mount vents is at the top of the walls.
- Failing to check leaks: A refrigerant is like blood to AC; hence, any refrigerant leaking out can be a huge issue. During installation, any punctures may lead to leakages in the future. This can heavily affect the functioning of your AC unit and cost you a hefty amount over time.
- Handling with no experience: The installation of an AC unit is not a simple task. Therefore it is of utmost importance to take help only from professional air conditioning installation in Mesa, AZ. Unless you’ve got good experience in this, you should avoid handling it yourself and leave it to professionals.
Why do we stand out?
AC installation mistakes can be exhausting in terms of money and functionality. At Velocity Mechanical LLC, we promise highly professional AC installations devoid of any blunder. Our team of experienced technicians ensures full HVAC repairs and installation at reasonable prices.
We offer professional services for AC maintenance, heater installation, ductless, residential HVAC, and commercial HVAC. Also, our service center provides financing options, SEER calculator, and annual maintenance plans. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!