It can be a nightmare if your air conditioning system breaks down during the hottest days of summer. Not only will you have to deal with the sweltering heat, but you’ll also have to quickly find an emergency air conditioning repair service.
Finding A Good HVAC Contractor:
- Look for reputable HVAC contractors: This is the first and most crucial step. You want to find a company with a good reputation and can be trusted to do a quality job. If you’re seeking help, reaching out to friends, family, and neighbors can be a great place to start.
- Check online reviews: Once you have a few companies in mind, check out online reviews to see what others say about their experience. It can be a great way to weed out the good from the bad.
- Get multiple quotes: When dealing with an emergency, you may not have time to obtain various quotes. However, if you can, it’s always a good idea to get estimates before making a final decision. This way, you can ensure you’re receiving the best price possible. Velocity Mechanical LLC has certified and insured AC contractors in Mesa, Arizona, and the surrounding areas. We have two decades of experience and are trusted by many in the community. Call us today if you need emergency air conditioning repair or an air conditioning installation in Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas. Our mission is to ensure your home is comfortable and well cared for.
DIY Basic AC maintenance:
If you complete these simple things, you’ll help prolong the life of your air conditioner and be able to familiarize yourself with the basics of air conditioner maintenance. This way, if something goes wrong, you can troubleshoot the problem yourself or at least narrow down the potential causes.
In order to prevent your air conditioner from breaking down, it’s important to complete some basic maintenance. It will include things like:
- Changing the air filter regularly: A dirty air filter can restrict airflow and cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to. As a result, it will use more energy and is more likely to break down. Keeping your air filter clean is critical for maintaining an efficient home. You should inspect your filter monthly and change it as needed.
- Keeping the area around the air conditioner clear: If the air conditioner is obstructed, it won’t be able to function correctly. Make sure there isn’t anything blocking the unit, such as furniture or plants.
- Cleaning the air conditioner: Dust and dirt gradually coats air conditioners. When this happens, they have to work harder and often use more energy than necessary. Cleaning the air conditioner on a regular basis will help it run more efficiently.
Following these simple tips can help prevent emergency air conditioning repair problems. However, if something goes wrong, call Velocity Mechanical LLC at (480) 688-7078. We specialize in HVAC repair in Mesa, AZ, and the surrounding areas. We have experience dealing with all types of air conditioning problems and will be able to get your home comfortable and running efficiently in no time.