Furnace repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ, and surrounding areas
Warmth is a necessity during the cold winter months, so a reliable furnace is essential to keeping your home comfortable. At times when you need your heating system the most, it may break down or stop functioning properly. If you require furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, or the surrounding areas, Velocity Mechanical LLC is here to help.
Having your own house is a great feeling. However, it comes with a huge responsibility towards your loving home. One such responsibility is to ensure that your HVAC system is in good condition.
With the winter finally setting in, the proper use of the HVAC system kicks in. But how do you know whether it is in a good state or not? When was the last time you had your HVAC system checked?
In case you have not, it is high time you did that! Are you looking for an expert you can trust? Well, look no more. Our team is up and ready to tell you everything you need to know about furnace repair in Mesa, AZ.
With the crisp winters encompassing around the corner, your furnaces will be put to good use. However, before the cold weather kicks in, you shall book a thorough checkup and furnace repair in Mesa, AZ. Regular maintenance by an experienced professional can save you from extensive expenses in the middle of the season. It will also increase the efficacy of your furnace.
For the best heating installation in Mesa, AZ, we at Velocity Mechanical are always at your service.
About our organization
Velocity Mechanical LLC is a locally owned and operated business with more than two decades of experience in the HVAC industry. We aspire to offer our customers high-quality furnace repair services at an affordable price. Whether you need a minor repair or a complete replacement, we’ll ensure your furnace is running in optimal condition.
We are a local-based HVAC product and service provider, rendering our services in Mesa, AZ, and the surrounding areas. We are a licensed organization that strives to troubleshoot all your HVAC problems and make your surroundings comfortable.
Indicators Of A Damaged Furnace
If you’re unsure whether your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced, there are a few indicators that can help you determine the right solution:
- Increase in energy bills: If your energy bills have been steadily increasing with no changes in your usage, it could be a sign that your furnace is working harder to heat your home or office. In this case, it could mean something is wrong with the unit and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Strange noises: Furnaces usually operate quietly. If you start hearing strange noises from your furnace, it could be a sign that it is having issues.
- Emitting odd smells: Furnaces should not emit any odor. If you smell something burning or notice an unusual smell coming from your furnace, it could indicate something is wrong. If you need an expert’s opinion, call one of our professionals for furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, or the surrounding areas.
- Yellow pilot light: The furnace pilot light should be blue. If the light turns yellow, it could be a sign of incomplete combustion, your furnace needs a repair, or you may require a replacement.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems with your furnace, call us today at (480) 688-7078 for expert repair services.
Advantages Of Timely Furnace Repair In Mesa, AZ
There are several advantages to obtaining timely furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, or the surrounding areas. For example:
- Improved energy efficiency: Well-maintained furnaces tend to be more energy-efficient than those that aren’t. You can save money on your energy bills by obtaining repairs as soon as you notice a problem.
- Prevent major problems: Completing repairs as soon as you notice a problem can prevent the issue from turning into a major problem. Not being proactive can lead to costly repairs and sometimes a replacement.
- Improved indoor air quality: Furnaces that aren’t well-maintained can lead to poor indoor air quality. Poor air quality can adversely affect the health of you and your family, while timely furnace repair can improve the air quality in your home.
Why choose us?
- We are highly experienced: We are a team of highly experienced technicians and professionals who strive to offer the best quality services and products. We are a pleasant company and are safe to have around your children. Along with furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, we provide various HVAC services on an emergency basis.
- Our prices are reasonable: We offer high-quality products and services in various ranges and ensure that the prices we offer are highly reasonable and apt. We do not have any hidden charges of any sort and let our customers know of the estimated range in the very beginning.
- Our customers are our priority: Our customers are our topmost priority here at Velocity Mechanical LLC. We strive to ensure that you are satisfied and happy with our work by the time we are done with your furnace repair in Mesa, AZ. We always try to go that extra mile to bring smiles to your face.
Other Heating Services Provided By Velocity Mechanical LLC
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Inspection
- Furnace Installation
Whether you require heating installation or replacement services, Velocity Mechanical LLC can help. Call us today if you are located in Mesa, Arizona, or the surrounding areas. You can also message us on our Facebook page or visit our website to learn more about our services.
Importance of furnace maintenance
You might be wondering whether it is necessary to get a scheduled checkup for your furnace or not. It should not be a problem as long as it is working properly, right?
Well, that is not the case. Even if your furnace is working fine, it may need cleaning or repairing in its internal structure. These things may not be visible on the front but slowly keep piling up only to suddenly break down the entire mechanism.
Therefore, maintenance and regular tuning up is essential. Here are a few other advantages that come with regular tuning-up of your furnace and HVAC systems.
These routine checkups help you save money in the long run. It ensures the efficient working of your system, thus saving on utility bills. Also, a regular checkup ensures the system parts’ well-being, which protects you from replacement costs.
Regular tune-ups also help increase the system’s lifespan by keeping it in excellent form.
It also helps maintain the warranty. Many people miss out on it, but one of the clauses in the warranty states compulsory regular maintenance. Otherwise, the warranty becomes void.
Our services for you
Now that you understand the importance and need for furnace repair and maintenance, you would want a capable service provider to do justice to your HVAC system. In that case, you can trust our team of experts with that job.
We are well experienced in the servicing and maintenance of HVAC systems. Our team consists of one of the best talents available. Their experience and knowledge can handle everything regarding your furnace and HVAC system.
Along with that, here are other aspects that you can trust us with:
- We provide immediate service. Therefore, no matter what time of the day, give us a call, and we will be there at your service at the earliest possible.
- We offer our services at the most affordable prices. Our experts will first inspect the problem and tell you an estimated amount before starting the work.
- We are equipped with the latest technology and instruments. Thus, no matter which model or system you have, our experts will certainly help you.
If you are looking for reliable experts in HVAC Repair in Mesa, AZ, contact Velocity Mechanical. We will be there to help you solve your HVAC problems. Call the furnace repair experts in Mesa, AZ, if the above steps are not working.
Contact us today for furnace repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ and surrounding areas. We can help you with the best heating repair in Mesa, AZ. Just click here or contact us by calling (480) 688-7078, or dropping a mail at [email protected].
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
When the furnace/heating system is not working efficiently and effectively as it used to, understand that something is wrong with the HVAC system.
Call the furnace repair in Mesa, AZ. When the utility bills are at their all-time high, strange sounds are coming from the system, and the air quality is reduced.
A furnace/heating system that is well-maintained and serviced once a year can work perfectly for around 30 years. The working period of the furnace/heating system is between 15-20 years.
So, if the calls to furnace repair in Mesa, AZ, are frequent and the heating system is not working accurately even after servicing, it is time to think about replacing the old furnace/ heating system.
The time taken by the HVAC technician takes to repair the heating system depends on several factors. It majorly depends on the criticalness of the matter and the experience of the HVAC technicians.
So, the time can vary from 4-10 hours for furnace fixing by the furnace repair in Mesa, AZ.
The furnace filters should be replaced every 90 days, according to the HVAC professionals and experts in furnace repair in Mesa, AZ.
However, if there is a thick air filter in your HVAC system, the replacement is not needed that much. However, it is better to replace it once a year if unable to replace it every three months.
If the heating system is having the following problems, then you should wait no more and call the furnace repairs in Mesa, AZ:
Loud and strange noises from the HVAC system.
Bad smell coming from the HVAC system.
The HVAC system is not providing warm air according to the temperature.
Uneven distribution of air in the house.
Several things can happen if the heating system is not sent for servicing. First, lots of dust and debris can get collected in the furnace system.
It will lead to the circulation of dust in the whole residence. Dust in the air can cause dust allergies in the family. Moreover, the issues building in the HVAC system will not be addressed at the correct time by the furnace repair in Mesa, AZ. It could lead to massive HVAC repair costs in the future.
If the thermostat is not working perfectly with the heating system, then here are some troubleshooting tips that can help:
Replace the old pair of thermostat batteries with a new pair of batteries.
Sometimes the room temperature and thermostat temperature are not synchronized. Try adjusting the carpenter level that is above the device.